ALL PROBLEM SOLUTIONS
Powerful Dua E Isme Illahi
BISMILLAAHI ALLAHUMMA INNI ASALOKA (or ‘A-OO-ZOBIKA) BI TAW-HE-DIKA YA AHADU WA BI JALAALIKA YA JALEELU WA BI IZZATIKA YA AZEEZU WA BI QUDRATIKA YA QADIRU WA BI HAMDIKA YA HAMEEDU WA BI AZMATIKA YA AZEEMU WA BI HIKMATIKA YA HAKEEMU WA BI HAQ-QHEKA YA HAQQU WA BI QUD-SIKA YA QUDDOOSU WA BI NOORIKA YA NOORU WA BI RAHMATIKA YA RAHEEMU WA BI AFWIKA YA AFUWWU WA BI FADHLIKA YA RAHMAANU WA BI MANNIKA YA MANNAANU WA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE ASALOKA(or ‘A-OO-ZOBIKA) BI ASMAAIKAL HUSNA WA SIFATIKAL AZEEMI! YA ALLAHU; YA BADI ‘US SAMAA WAA TI WAL ARZ; YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM; YA ZAL JALALI WAL IKRAM ; UN-ZUR-E-LAYYA, UN-ZUR-E-LAYYA,UN-ZUR-E-LAYYA BI RAHMATIKA YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN;AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN
Meaning of Dua: In the Name of Allah, O Allah, I ask you (or I seek refuge with You) through Your Oneness, O The Only One and through Your Sublime Majesty, O The Sublime One and through Your Honour, O Noble One and through Your Power, O Most Powerful One and through Your Praises, O Most Praiseworthy One and through Your Greatness, O The Great One and through Your Wisdom, O The Most Wise One and through Your Truth, O The Most Truthful One and through Your Holiness, O the Holy One and through Your Light, O The Light and through Your Mercy, O Most Merciful One and through Your Forgiveness, O The Most Forgiving One and through Your Grace, O The Most Gracious One and through Your Bestowal, O The Benefactor And O Allah, I ask of you (or I seek refuge with You) , by Your Beautiful Names and Your Magnificent/Great Attributes! O Allah, O Originator of the heavens and the earth, O The Everliving, O The Self-subsisting, O Lord of Majesty, Bounty and Honour,Look towards us ! Look towards us ! Look towards us !through Your Mercy, O The Most Merciful of the Merciful. Ameen. O Rabb Of the Worlds.
HOW TO DO THE AMAL
The Above Wird / Dua can be directly read any number of times and if any dua is made after it InshaALlah it will be accepted. The Wird can also be done in the following way..
- Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash ShYataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-Rah-maan Ir-Ra-heem -3x
- Any Istiqfar -7x – easy one – ‘Astaghfirullaahi wa ‘atoobu e-lay-h
- Zikar – LA ILAHA ILL ALLAH MUHAMMA DUR RASOOL-UL-LAAH Sallallaahu `Alayhi wa Sallam – 7x
- Any Darood -7x – easy one – ALLAH humma Sali’ala Muhammad
- Make An intention for the purpose for which you would be doing this dua/ wird/ amal as mentioned in step 8 below.
- Recite “Dua E Isme Illahi” – 33x, 41x or more for difficult cases.
- Recite any particular name or names of Allah (ISME ELAAHI) that servers your purpose the best continuously and repeatedly till you get tired / exhausted. Please read the below section “Isma Illahi for Specific Purpose” for reference.
Note: The name could be recited ‘individually’ like ‘YA SHAAFI YA SHAAFI YA SHAAFI… ’or ‘YA Allahu’ can be added to the specific name before recitation like, ‘YA Allahu YA SHAAFI YA Allahu YA SHAAFI…’ or even two or more specific purpose names can be recited together like ‘YA RASHÎDU YA-KHABIRU YA RASHÎDU YA-KHABIRU …’ continuously.